Bernina Embroidery Software From a Bale of Hay to Amazing Designs
Bernina Embroidery Software offers you this one of a kind double class.
A photo taken in the country side of South Africa create so many exiting digitizing ideas, that 2 hours could have been 10 and we still would have had something to share.
This is cute and so amazing, yet the options in the
Bernina Embroidery Software made it so easy for us
to follow so we can create this uniquely different and fun designs.
Object Properties and the Drawing tools in Bernina Embroidery Software just give you what you want
Only one of these designs were created by using:
- Different drawing tools:
- discussing the difference and then a final choice was made.
- Fill Stitches:
- With every fill we have choices:
- we explore a lot of those choices
- Object Properties:
- Our lifesaver in the Bernina Embroidery Software!
- Whatever we were not impressed with, object
- oproperties always came to our resque.
- Cutting and morphing was part of our exploration in
- this Bernina Embroidery Software tutorial.
- Oh, and what was so very impressive is to see
- that a design done on another embroidery software could
- be done with our Bernina Embroidery Software
- by fiddling with our tools and options untill we got the
- result that pleased us. No limitations at all.
- To get the texture in the bale of hay to look close
- to realistic, yet not forgotten we want fun designs
- is one of the challenges that brings out that creative
- spirit you did not even know you had.
- We wanted like the photo showed us:
- dress up our Bale of hay.
Yes and no one should be alone, so: a girl or flirty
lady was created using all the above tools, and when
we were happy and know it brings a playfulness in
the design, and we also knew that the Bernina Embroidery
software will give us what we need to give her a friend.
We might as well said Eve needs and Adam or
Actually I think we did start with Adam.
Oh well, we fiddles and created and
got ideas from the members and tried
that all out until our playful couple was
ready for the embroidery machine.
Oh well, that we do on our own and in
the yahoo groups and in the next class we
will see what and how others used all the
information and sharing and create their own
Adam and Eve: Just know: they are proudly
South Africans! LOL
Be sure not to miss the last meeting for 2011 with Bernina Embroidery Software next week.
Bernina Embroidery Software and the Cutwork Software schedule will be revealed after 1st December.